Transfer Pricing Specialist - full time and flexible working considered
Transfer Pricing Specialist (Reading, Oxford and/or Southampton) - full time and flexible working considered
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing tax system. Join us in transfer pricing and you’ll help develop robust transfer pricing policies for global business operations, supporting a wide range of businesses. You’ll help with planning and identifying opportunities, as well as managing risk through implementing and monitoring the transfer pricing.
Supporting clients across the Thames Valley, our Transfer Pricing team consists of four specialists. We support a broad client base, ranging from FTSE 100 groups and large inbound multinationals to medium sized entrepreneurial businesses who are expanding overseas. Due to exceptional growth to date, we are looking for a Transfer Pricing specialist at Manager (newly qualified, manager, or senior manager) level to support the existing team.
Businesses are operating in an environment of unprecedented scrutiny and increased complexity. Our Transfer Pricing team help clients to develop robust transfer pricing policies for global business operations. We help with planning and identifying opportunities, as well as managing risk through implementing and monitoring the transfer pricing.
- As a manager in the Transfer pricing team, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrating sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions for our clients
- You will have responsibility for undertaking benchmarking studies, economic analysis, functional analysis and transfer pricing reports
- We empower our people to manage their clients and assignments. You will be supported by the wider team who strive to develop your technical and management skills.
- You will build an understanding of the potential for selling into clients and will be supported on activity where necessary
- You’ll have an excellent ability to establish and develop rapport with clients and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations
- In addition, you will also be involved in Transfer Pricing policy planning, Transfer Pricing Policy review, country by country reporting, APAs, ATCAs and assisting clients with their TP audits
Who we're looking for:
- Outstanding technical knowledge of transfer pricing
- Professionally qualified individuals
- Strong reporting writing skills and a willingness to take ownership of project delivery
- An ability to establish rapport with clients, along with experience of conducting business development activities
- A genuine interest in our clients
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.