Brands & Marketing - Assistant Manager - Part Time
At Lloyds Banking Group, our Group Brands & Marketing team (GB&M) is responsible for managing our portfolio of market leading brands. Collectively, we manage all marketing activities for these brands, across the whole Group, in one place, helping to make sure each brand has its own, distinct personality and presence in the market.
An exciting part time opportunity has arisen in the B2B Marketing Communications team within Group Brands & Marketing. In this position, you'll be responsible for the delivery of end to end marketing communications to business audiences across multiple channels, but in particular direct mail.
As an Assistant Manager in B2B Marketing Communications. You'll be responsible for:
* Delivering and supporting the marketing communications for Business Banking and Commercial Banking across Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland.
* Supporting the development and implementation of marketing activities across a number channels to support strategic business initiatives.
* Ensuring campaigns and projects are delivered on time, to budget and to specification.
* Building and maintaining relationships with senior management, agencies, suppliers and internal specialists, so as to better achieve our objectives
* Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing activity, making recommendations to improve future performance.
* Ensuring all activity adheres to the financial promotions framework.
You'll be a proven marketer with a track record in delivering end to end campaigns across multiple channels in marketing communications, having delivered high quality campaigns. Ideally you will have experience working in the financial services sector and with managing business to business communications.
You must be enthusiastic, energetic, motivated and have the confidence and ability to challenge the 'norm'. You should be able to manage multiple projects and be able to analyse information and make recommendations. Some experience or understanding of the finance/budget processes would be helpful. You'll be adept at using your communication skills to influence at senior levels. You must be able to critique copy and creative, using your excellent attention to detail to ensure the work is delivered to the highest standard.
You'll be a key part of an enabling performance culture - "think customer, try it, do it" and get the opportunity to learn additional conversion capabilities as they come on board.
We'll give you an energising environment where you can work at pace and contribute ensuring our brands remain distinctive and effective.