Assistant Marketing Manager - Motor Finance & Leasing
At Lloyds Banking Group, our Group Brands & Marketing team (GB&M) is responsible for managing our portfolio of market leading brands. Collectively, we manage all marketing activities for these brands, across the whole Group, in one place, helping to make sure each brand has its own, distinct personality and presence in the market.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven marketer to join our Motor Finance and Leasing (MF&L) marketing team. The team focusses on the B2B audiences of the Lex Autolease and Black Horse Finance businesses, which provide vehicle leasing and fleet management services (Lex) and consumer finance at point-of-sale (Blackhorse).
The MF&L marketing team operates as part of the conversion and business planning team. This centre of excellence is responsible for marketing activity across paid, earned and owned channels. Specifically, the MF&L team are an end to end marketing team responsible for the planning and delivery of marketing communications and relationships with the key business stakeholders.
As an Assistant Manager in MF&L Brands & Marketing, you'll play a key role in helping to deliver of our stretching plans by:
* Supporting the development and delivery of all marketing communications activity for MF&L, working across paid, earned and owned media to deliver optimal marketing outcomes through the funnel.
* Supporting the development of best in class, compelling communications that are ground in customer insight and which leverage previous learnings.
* Delivering marketing activity, initiatives and projects on time, within budget and with the appropriate risk and legal approvals.
* Establishing excellent, collaborative working relationships with areas that are a key dependency - planning teams, data owners, business unit product and proposition teams, external agencies, in house teams, marketing performance and the LBG Innovation & Communications teams.
* Supporting the implementation of structured test plans, leveraging new technology / capability as it comes on board, consistently striving to improve performance.
* Supporting accurate and effective day to day budget management.
You'll need to have:
* Knowledge of the financial services marketplace, especially the small and large B2B landscape and, ideally, some experience of the motor and leasing market
* Marketing experience at both a strategic and operational level with experience of data-driven direct marketing, programmatic activity and digital media optimisation.
* Good communication and influencing skills working across a broad stakeholder group with solid relationship management skills
* Experience of working with / managing agency partners
* Good commercial awareness to recognise profit levers of the B2B motor and leasing industry
* The ability to use your experience and your external insights to inspire and to provide opportunities to innovate.
* The ability to deal with ambiguity and manage through change.
* The ability to work at pace and under pressure, making appropriate prioritisation calls.
* The ability to interpret performance data and make recommendations to improve performance
We have invested in new systems and tools to take us ahead of the game. We are investing in people just as we have invested in systems. We are building new teams to deliver excellence. How we think, feel and act will be the key to unlock how we transform marketing.
We'll give you an energising environment where you can work at pace and contribute ensuring our brands remain distinctive and effective.
Be part of the future of marketing at Lloyds Banking Group. Together we make it possible.