Faculty Assistant, part Time - 17.5 hours per week
Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re looking for an accomplished administrator to join our team of Faculty Assistants.
Facilitate our future success
Our Marketing Subject Area Department carries out research and teaching on a wide range of complex topics.
As Faculty Assistant, you’ll work alongside our world-class faculty members to ensure the continuing success of the department. You’ll help to shape the future of our global business as you:
• Effectively coordinate all areas of course administration, including all elements of assessment
• Provide professional secretarial support to assigned faculty members
• Organise external and internal events
• Establish effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, particularly other members of the administrative team, the wider school community and our faculty
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll help provide the highest quality experience to our students, faculty and staff.
Who We Are Looking For
• Proactive and independent team player with great attention to detail
• Excellent PA and diary management skills
• Experience in stakeholder management and/or customer service
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Please click apply for further details and to make your application