Project Officer Part-time 21 hours per week
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
We are delighted to have secured funding to refresh our mentoring programme in light of the latest evidence and drawing on insights from children, parents, schools, volunteers and staff as well as external experts. Working across two London boroughs we will be using ground-breaking rapid cycle testing techniques to assess how well the changes are working and what impact they’re having on the children served. Supporting this work will be the main part of this role.
We are looking for an experienced project officer, who is extremely organised, has a can do approach, and enjoys being busy. In this post, you will be responsible for the day to day administration support of the project team, coordinating events (group workshops), supporting with the data collection and data input for the rapid cycle testing and financial management of the project.
Experience of using a CRM database is desirable, as this role will support with the continuous development of Salesforce. Salesforce is a key operational platform within the organisation and the successful candidate will play a role in ensuring the system provides meaningful information upon which decisions are made within the organisation.
Full training on Salesforce will be provided for a candidate who shows an aptitude for technology and a willingness to learn.
This role will be vital in helping us to understand our impact and continue to improve on this for the children and families we work with.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective day-to-day administrative support to the team.
- Ownership of key daily Salesforce administration tasks.
- Identifying and recommending new ways to create efficiencies by streamlining programme processes.
- Assisting in the programme management process by collecting, collating and producing records, documentation and reports needed by the Senior Project Manager.
- Collecting and inputting data.
- Providing financial administrative support including maintaining spreadsheets, processing volunteer expenses and logging income & expenditure.
- At least one year’s project administration experience
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to work flexibly, including planned in advance weekends and evenings
- Understanding of Safeguarding good practice and responsibilities
- ADM201 Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience in being a confident team player able to provide project support
- Experience of using a CRM database, preferably Salesforce
- Willingness to learn
- Strong self-motivation and flexible team player
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Pursues tasks/goals with energy, drive and need for completion
- Is solution focused and pre-empts problems by seeking guidance or taking action on an issue, task or project within their role
- Plans and prioritises work effectively
- Enjoys revising and improving processes/policies
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for own workload
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential paperwork
The job description is a general outline of the job duties and responsibilities and may be amended as the project develops. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The post holder will be joining the team at a time of significant evolution, so they should expect, and be able to adapt to significant change in responsibilities over the period of the role.
Closing date 25th of October. Interviews will commence on the week of the 29th.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering message via the application method below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Project Officer Part-time 21 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly