You might not know that Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is the UK's leading digital bank and its biggest mobile bank - with over 13 million active online customers.
And with over 30m customers we're looking to harness the data we hold to ensure we become the best Bank for customers through our products and services.
We're now embarking on a three year, £3bn, transformation programme - putting unprecedented levels of investment into our platforms, people and data capabilities to build the bank of the future.
Could you have a key role to play in it?
Here's where you'll make a difference:
In a period of significant digital and cultural transformation, both within Lloyds Banking Group, and across the UK as a whole, it's important to communicate the impact and opportunities of change in a clear and compelling manner. The Storytelling team within Lloyds Banking Group's Design function is dedicated to reflecting, revealing and reimagining the exciting transformations taking place both inside and outside the organisation.
We're currently seeking a dynamic Channel Strategist who will be embedded within our communications and creative production teams ensuring our content is optimised for audience, channel and device. From working with the Audio Producer on distribution channels for a recorded interview or outlining screen-framing timing options for Instagram TV with our Filmmakers; you will have an impact on how we tell our stories.
Working on a broad variety of projects from video, animation, written, eCRM and audio you will bring both an analytical and creative aspect to all your conversations. You will work closely with the Responsible Transformation, Corporate, and Communication and Marketing Teams to plan, scope and measure high quality, contemporary content that demonstrates LBG's role as thought leader and key influencer in the transformation of digital and financial accessibility and understanding.
You will be working with internal stakeholders to ensure that all content has a clear reason for being and fulfils both the emotional needs of the recipient, as well as the best practises for the channel it resides in. Additionally during the pre-production phase you will be instrumental in the construction of our creative executions working closely with the Comms teams, Creative Producers and Creative Production teams to ensure every single asset is engaging and fit for purpose.
You will have an eye for compelling content that explains or illustrates a story and meets the audience's needs. Be comfortable in carrying out content audits, analysis and inventories. As well as communicating to our internal teams how different platforms have different needs and methods of engagement.
In addition, you will:
* Work with the Creative Production teams to ensure all assets created can be optimised for multiple channel use.
* Be confident in sharing quantitive and qualitative insights gleaned from experience and market research.
* Always be looking to the future and exploring areas for Storytelling to invest time and energy in.
* Develop relationships with our internal, external comms/HR teams to monitor content performance and engagement.
* Develop a reporting system to feedback content performance back to the Creative Production teams.
* Work with Leads and Creative Producers to develop case studies and creative libraries to document all projects for internal or external use.
* Influence and advise on channel strategy across other groups and teams at all levels.
* Storytelling team
* Transformation Leads
* Editorial Leads
Do you have what we need?
You'll enjoy an energising environment where you'll see our real passion for diversity and equal opportunity. We want to ensure our colleagues get genuine career opportunities as well as represent the communities we serve.
What we need to see from you:
* Content development in a range of digital and social channels
* Extensive channel strategy experience across digital, social and analogue platforms.
* Experience in content engagement and measurement, digital and social (a must).
* Proficiency in analytics tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush and Moz.
* Excellent presentation skills and a natural problem-solver.
* Experience in working to both fast and tight deadlines.
* In technology and consumer interactions with digital and social platforms.
* Liaising with and influencing teams and colleagues at all levels.
* An innovative and creative thinker who contributes valuable new ideas and insights.
* Resilience, drive and adaptability to thrive in a team that will grow quickly.
So what can we offer you in return? A package that includes:
* Performance related bonus
* A generous pension contribution
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health cover
* A flexible benefit cash pot to craft around your lifestyle
* Share schemes including free shares
* Discounted products and discounted high street shopping
So if joining us at a critical and exciting time is of interest then we'd love to hear from you…
Please click the apply button below to make your application