RIM TECHNICAL LEAD, Open to flexibility
RIM TECHNICAL LEAD, Open to flexibility
As our Tech Lead, for the implementation of the Veeva RIMS Solution, you will be accountable for driving the overall IT implementation for the Programme aligned to business strategies to deliver business value as rapidly as possible at optimal cost.
You will work across the three business units (Vx, Cx, Rx) to drive alignment of processes and the technology solution, ensuring that the Veeva platform is able to operate in the context of each business unit.
As Tech Lead you will be responsible for working with SVPs in a complex part of the R&D organisation and be accountable for ensuring the successful delivery and adoption of the Veeva RIMS Cloud Solution. You will be engaged in a leadership position for the overall Regulatory Information Management strategy in GSK and in partnership with Strategic Partners (Veeva, Accenture, Cognizant, TCS).
- Strategy: Define RIMS strategy and roadmap for R&D, provide recommendations to R&D Tech LT on opportunities/issues
- Business Case Development: Maintain the business case for product implementation including business benefits, costs, risks.
- Governance: Establish and lead Governance bodies, drive to approval for projects, provide oversight , enable benefits realisation and manage business risk.
- Working with Emergn and other strategic partners to adopt Value, Flow, Quality principles to deliver the programme following agile principles
- Programme management: Accountable for all Tech deliverables for the program, working closely with third party vendors and internal delivery partners. Drive adoption and of key R&D approaches (Agile and RPA) where feasible.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring all program deliverables supporting the business are compliant with internal GSK security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX and that IT continuity plans are in place for all business critical applications
- Service Management: Accountable for ensuring the right services levels are in place and maintained in line with business need
- People Management - Accountable for line managing staff (Other Sub BPPs and BAs) supporting implementation and to ensure on-going succession planning to maintain Business Process knowledge and deep IT expertise.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing Date: 3rd November 2018
- Lead the successful technical deployment of >£20M program across multiple countries (overcoming challenges of different timezones, languages and cultures)
- Strong experience working in top 10 Pharmaceutical company
- Strong negotiation, communication and management skills to ensure results are delivered using an agile, VFQ approach
Role is located in London and candidate must be available to start no later than Dec 2018
- Relevant Industry Qualifications
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We're a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the centre of all that we aim to do.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.