Marketing & Admissions Co-ordinator, Part Time - 24 hours per week
Northwood Schools are looking for a Marketing and Admissions Co-ordinator to join our small team based in the schools’ finance and administration offices in Sudbrooke road, SW12.
Broomwood Hall and Northcote Lodge are family owned, independent pre-prep and prep schools in South West London. Together, the five sites comprise Northwood schools offering an excellent educational foundation for over 930 boys and girls aged 4-13.
The role will involve ensuring that we are organised and efficient in all matters relating to our marketing and admissions and may include the following:
- helping to organise the advertising schedule
- maintaining the marketing and press directory
- organising and maintaining the photographic library
- assisting in the production of the School’s publications such as yearbooks
- assisting with the creation of adverts and digital designs
- communicating with parents both in person, over the phone and via email
- entering information into the schools’ content management systems
- preparing new joiner packs
- assisting with the organisation of open days
- assisting in maintaining and updating our website and other digital platforms
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, good communication skills and excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail. The candidate should also possess a high level of discretion and empathy, be flexible and proactive and be able to work as part of a team. Strong IT skills including Word and Excel are essential, as well as knowledge of In-design or a willingness to learn the programme. A good understanding of, and interest in social media would be an advantage as would any photography skills. Knowledge and understanding of the London and Local Independent School market would also be a bonus.
This role is offered on a salary of up to £25,000 per annum (pro rata) dependent upon experience. Hours of work are 24 hours per week to be ideally worked across five days, but this could be subject to negotiation. This includes lunch breaks which are paid.
This role might suit someone who has a creative flair in writing or digital design and is looking to return to the workplace following a career-break, or who is looking to take their first steps towards a career in Marketing.
We also offer a range of benefits:
- Five weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Private Health Care Scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free school lunches during term time
Northwood Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
More searches like this
- Admin £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Education £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing and PR £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Social Media £20,000 - £30,000 part time jobs in London (Central)