Financial Administrator / Bookkeeper – part time, 8 to 10 hours per week - part days or full days
At Frame Projects, we are looking for an experienced financial administrator / bookkeeper to work on a flexible, part time basis for around 8 to 10 hours a week, either part days or full days.
Based in London, we are a design focused project management consultancy. We are leading experts in design review - providing independent expert advice to clients, design teams and planning authorities on development proposals.
We have an accountant, and currently use KashFlow to generate invoices and track payments – so the role will involve bookkeeping to keep these systems up to date.
- Develop and maintain bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Produce fee letters and invoices
- Check invoices are paid on time
- Chase unpaid invoices where necessary
- Record keeping for VAT returns
- Ensure payments to HMRC for PAYE are made
- Filing and distribution of Payroll provided by accountant to all employees
- Manage process for payment of panel member / consultant invoices
- Manage petty cash, employee expenses
- Scan and file records and receipts
- Provide financial and administrative support to the Director of Frame Projects
- Financial administration experience
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, outlook)
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Capacity to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience in a small company
- Accounting qualification required (AAT, AACA or CIMA)
- Working knowledge of KashFlow
- The right to work in the UK.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position and have all of the necessary requirements, please apply with your CV and covering via the application method below.
Apply for Financial Administrator / Bookkeeper – part time, 8 to 10 hours per week - part days or full days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly