Creative Culture Lead, Open to flexibility
Creative Culture Lead, Open to flexibility
In a period of significant digital and cultural transformation, both within Lloyds Banking Group and across the UK as a whole, it's important to communicate the impact and opportunities of change in a fresh and compelling manner.
We're looking for a skilled and experienced creative visual cultural creator, delivering high-quality, original content across all channels, with a focus on multimedia production with the additional ability to direct, produce and edit in a fast paced environment. This includes shooting work for internal and external websites, social media networks, long-form content and recap-films of important company events. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, agile and bold in your approach to capturing stories with an emotive visual sense.
As a core member of the Storytelling team, you'll manage relationships to deliver high quality, contemporary content that demonstrates LBG's role as thought leader and key influencer in the transformation of digital and financial accessibility and understanding. The content produced should generate excitement by motivating bolder innovations at faster speeds, while encouraging collaboration across different teams and departments.
The content will serve as a way to effectively showcase the current customer experience on a more human level, influence potential improvements and report this progress to senior leadership and stakeholders. It will also serve as a recruitment tool to attract new and diverse talent by showcasing our work and future visions in a more compelling way.
As the Creative Culture Lead, you'll be responsible for working closely with the Creative Content Lead and Content Strategy Lead to generate ideas and produce innovative, dynamic content.
Taking charge of the visual direction of the stories we tell, you'll:
- Manage the creation of first class visual elements from directorial notes, scripts and audio material that are in keeping with established styles and sensibilities for a range of customers and audiences
- Interpret multiple briefs into a visual format
- Film and direct a variety of visually engaging video content with appropriate location and camera setup for different projects and scenarios
- Develop a strong understanding of each channel's identity to support in their video creation output
- Continuously seek out new content opportunities, working collaboratively with the Content Strategy Lead and Creative Content Lead
- Lead and inspire broader LBG initiatives on the storyboarding of compelling content
- Begin to develop visual style & tone for LBG content
- Develop how LBG communicates culturally
- Communicate directly with teams to help them tell their project stories in an authentic way
- Oversee complete production of video including filming, editing, audio mixing colour for videos
- Hire and manage future video-crew members and technicians (Including; Camera crews, Editors, Audio Engineers, Graphic Artists, IT, Music Supervisors and on-set production teams).
- Experiment with new technologies such as 360 cameras, Virtual Reality filmmaking, etc.
- Create an archival database, backups and take measures to future proof all content captured for future use
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
Experience in professional Videography, Directorial and Post-Production experience including:
- Camera tech, recording specs, variety of lens combos and focal lengths, various LOG picture profiles, 4K codecs, batch importing and organisation of raw footage, colour correction and colour grading, transcoding, max bitrate exporting, encoding for web and digital transfers, archiving all content for future use, data backup.
- Ability to accurately implement feedback and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to embrace and manage changing assignments, direction, and deadlines
- Ability to interpret briefs and use stakeholder feedback to positively impact projects
- Able to setup and film video footage on the fly with minimal gear or crew
- Able to efficiently edit raw footage into stand-alone video episodes that are easily shareable
Salary range is £79,000pa - £92,000pa and is agreed based on experience. The benefits package is in addition to the range quoted and includes;
- Performance related bonus - OTE of 20%
- A generous pension contribution
- A car allowance of £4788pa
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health cover
- A flexible benefit cash pot of 4% salary
- Share schemes including free shares
- Discounted products and discounted high street shopping
The role is based in our Chiswell St offices in London.