Senior Manager, HR Transformation, full time - open to flexibility
People Advisory Services (PAS) harnesses the collective power of all or our people – related services into a single integrated global sub-service line of over 10,000 people delivering over $1.4bn in revenue. We provide our clients with a set of integrated services and offerings solving their most pertinent people-related business challenges.
Our HR Transformation (HRT) offering is one of our key growth areas within PAS, focusing on assisting clients build HR functions that are business-focused, cost-effective, and agile in meeting the needs of all of their stakeholders. Key to many of our HRT engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients’ business agenda.
Your key responsibilities
There will be opportunities to work with clients across all sectors in an environment that will support you in the realisation of your potential. Our work environment is both stretching and supportive, and is designed to help high-performing people thrive. Examples of responsibilities you will undertake will include:
- Development of detailed implementation roadmaps, develop risk mitigation and governance plans, budget planning and manage project reporting
- Helping clients solve complex business problems using analytical skills to provide supporting evidence and appropriate rationale
- Providing coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
Skills and attributes for success
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members
- Be confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments
To qualify for the role you must have
You will have already achieved outstanding personal success in your current job and established yourself as an experienced management consultant, HR Technologist and/or IT professional with design and implementation experience in the following areas:
- Development of HR Technology strategy, value propositions and business cases for HR Transformation/HR IT programs
- Client engagement including trusted advisor; solution expert; and project execution
- Responsibility for large scale HR Technology solution design and delivery
- Development of strategic business/HR/IT relationships with C-suite decision makers.
- Management of senior stake holders, provide constructive challenge and robust advice to the senior management including C-suite
- Lead business development and client pursuit efforts with a strong insight of the market and purchasing trends
- Have a primary degree and relevant post-graduate qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
- Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities (see above)
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you