Manager Product Owner, Learning, Open to flexibility
Manager Product Owner, Learning, Open to flexibility
We are seeking an experienced Product Owner (Learning Technologies) to join our SuccessFactors and HR Analytics Products Team. You will have ownership and responsibility for the product domains within the SuccessFactors Learning module and other supporting technologies. You will be recognised as the go to Subject Matter Expert for your product, working collaboratively and adaptively to constantly meet the needs of their customers and deliver value to GSK. Do you have the ability to think big whilst keeping the customer first? If so this could be an exciting challenge for you!
Key Responsibilities :
- Demand management: Collaborate with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize the product backlog to produce the product set with the highest business value.
- Champion backlog prioritization, iteration planning working with the Learning Product team and the Learning Technologies business team.
- Governance: Establish business value, manage delivery and service performance and manage business risk within the scope of their product domain. You will also be responsible for representing the product set in governance boards such as Steering and Design Authority.
- Product/Project Delivery: Design and deliver the optimal set of products and services which meets the business strategy and requirements. Planning and owning the execution of the product roadmap, associated with the scope of your product set. The incumbent will have responsibility to complete hands on configuration or provide oversight over configuration within SuccessFactors LMS, providing detailed designs and wider impact assessments.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: You will be responsible for ensuring all products within the domain are compliant with internal security and risk management policies and practices, as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX
- Service Management:Responsible for ensuring any changes are delivered in accordance to the services levels that are in place, partnering with the Operations team to ensure adherence to those SLAs, and directly managing any Level 3 support issues and escalations.
- People Management: You will work in collaboration with the Learning Product Team and HR Data team to drive and deliver business value to tight timelines adhering to the release management calendar where applicable.
Closing date for applications: 23rd October 2018
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Relevant experience within Cloud Learning Solutions
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid Product Management/Ownership experience
- Sound understanding of the HR Business from a Product Management perspective
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors learning modules
- Experience of SuccessFactors solution design, product delivery and service management
- Deep content knowledge of the learning business functional area (business operating models, processes & products) for both compliance and non-compliance (i.e. developmental) learning
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and tech enabled solutions
- Technical Degree in areas such as Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience within a regulated industry
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.