HR Operations Manager, 4-5 days per week
Want to lead the delivery of People operations and play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as People Manager in the UK People Team to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award winning organisation.
The WaterAid People Team plays a critical role in helping WaterAid realise its goals. This includes the development of strategies to ensure WaterAid people are aligned and engaged with our aims and objectives
As our proactive and customer focussed People Manager you will oversee an excellent advisory service, leading a team of two Advisors ensuring all People processes are completed efficently and accurately using our new global HRIS platform.
Applications from candidates who want to work 4 days (28 hours) a week with regular home working will be considered.
In this role you will have responsibilities across a full spectrum of HR functions including HR information systems, People policies, Occupational Health referals, employee benefits, and general UK People Team administration and projects as well as supporting the Recruitment Business Partner delivering the recruitment strategy.
You’ll also take a key role in:
- Building management capability;
- Employee relations and engagement;
- Communicating the People resources and support available.
To be successful, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a busy HR team, supporting in multiple activities and dealing with a wide variety of internal/external customers.
- Experience in providing effective, flexible and a ‘common sense’ HR advisory service.
- Capability and experience in managing and/or coaching others.
Please click the apply button below for further details and to make an application.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 10% employer pension contribution when you contribute 5%
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 28 October 2018. Availability for interview is required W/C 5 November 2018.
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in the course of its work and will conduct appropriate pre-employment referencing and checks. WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.