Marketing Assistant, 22.5 hrs/wk to full time
Nemetos is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our UK team in Farringdon, London and support our European offices.
Nemetos is one of the largest specialist Sitecore development agencies in Europe, with offices in London, Switzerland and Germany and development teams based in Romania and Ukraine.
We’re looking for somebody with a solid grounding in marketing both online (digital marketing) and offline (print material and events) and can manage our own content, material and activities.
We use Sitecore extensively inside our organisation for our own marketing but we also fully appreciate that a good marketing person may not have a background in Sitecore, so we would expect to provide that training from the ‘ground up’. Therefore this is an opportunity to learn about one of the leading Customer Engagement and Marketing Automation platforms.
Although Headquartered in Switzerland, we embrace Scandinavian work principles and value a balance between life and work commitments. To that end we are also happy to consider part time applications.
You will be working directly with the CMO who is based in London.
Marketing for Nemetos
The majority of the work will be to develop material to help promote Nemetos in Europe.
The broad digital responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategies (e.g. SEO and PPC) to drive traffic to our website
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Create and manage content marketing strategies, and social media planning
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Create, approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Create and keep current content for the website
- Create surveys to gather market data for marketing material and campaigns
- Manage translations for both online and offline content
- Manage social media channels and content in line with company activity and marketing initiatives
- Work with our design team to develop new visual content for both online and offline media
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
Furthermore, we occasionally arrange events and you would be required to:
- Promote the events through our digital platform and in association with our partners
- Arrange the practical aspects of the event logistics
- Create or oversee the print and/or online material for the event
We would expect you to work closely with the teams in the UK, Germany and Switzerland to ensure that the business development teams are completely informed about the main campaigns. You would also be expected to take feedback from the business development teams to influence the content and direction of future campaigns.
Part of the job would also be to:
- Track all marketing and sales data and creates detailed reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
Skills and Qualifications
It is likely that you:
- Have a bachelor's degree in advertising or marketing
- Have 1-4 years experience in marketing, marketing strategy, media channels
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated, team-oriented, goal-oriented, strong attention to detail,
- Have experience with SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, content management systems,
- Have knowledge and active maintenance of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn channels
- Are competent in Microsoft Office
Language skills, especially in German would be a bonus, but not essential.
We don’t just look for skills, we look for people who will complement our culture – people who want to thrive and people that really want to own the role they have.
If you feel you are the right candidate to strengthen our team, please apply with your CV via the application method below and in your cover letter:
- explaining why you are the right candidate for the job
- include your salary expectations
Apply for Marketing Assistant, 22.5 hrs/wk to full time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly