Business Analyst in Digital transformation, 22.5 hrs/wk to full time
Nemetos is looking for a Business Analyst to join our UK team in Farringdon, London and support our European offices.
By joining Nemetos you will become part of a growing digital consultancy team. We analyse requirements and define the value-added proposition (BA). We create user experiences & design (UX) with data science to deliver new products (websites, intranet, client portals, integrations and commerce…) for our customers. We offer potential for fast personal development to those that bring desire and pragmatic realisation skills.
We are passionate about delivery and curious about new innovations in digital. We use regular internal events, meet ups and external events to engage with new ideas at all levels. We work as a team and your creativity and enthusiasm will enrich this team.
We provide our services directly to our clients from our 5 European offices.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Proven track-record understanding and applying theoretical methods, practices and standards for business analysis. (Required)
- Experience in conducting client analysis and define structured metrics and canvases (Required)
- You’ll analyse our client’s business from multiple perspectives to understand their objectives so that you can define the challenges and define the value-added proposition
- Stakeholder analysis experience to ensure clarity and accuracy of the definitions
- You will define functional and technical requirements and set benchmarks in the early project phases to gauge the effectiveness of the design and contribute in creating better user experience and added value
- You’ll work side-by-side with our Account Managers and Development Teams, UX consultants and Designers to provide data and pitch ideas both to potential and existing clients
- There will be a strong selling element to your position, selling your own and your teams consulting services and those of our strong Content Management System development team
- You’ll set the bar for digital concept and strategy development. Through your experience and insight, you’ll help make Nemetos synonymous with innovative user experience
The Ideal Candidate
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with strong technical skills (customisation, consultancy, support etc). Ideally experience on Enterprise CMS. (Required)
- A clear understanding of Business Analyst Methodologies and Techniques (Required)
- A consultancy mindset, analytical and very structured.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology or a related area of study
- Good technical background and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions (software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration and infrastructure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills. Expert at writing and managing user requirements/stories, use cases and documenting business processes.
- Prior experience in managing small teams, also across professional and geographic boundaries: ability to organise, prioritise work, meet deadlines, work with a team (and coordinate it) and individually.
We don’t just look for skills, we look for people who will complement our culture – people who want to thrive and people that really want to own the product they are working on. You’ll be in workshops, in front of clients, presenting in pitches, and being an integral part of a highly skilled functional scrum team.
If you feel you are the right candidate to strengthen our team, please respond to this posting and in your cover letter
- explaining why you are the right candidate for the job
- include your salary expectations