Global Digital Analytics Manager, Open to flexibility
4 days left
- Contract Type
Global Digital Analytics Manager, Open to flexibility
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be a part of a dynamic team that is passionate about converting data into actionable insights through innovative and advanced analytical techniques. You will be responsible for supporting the digital marketing team by providing insights regarding website interactions, channel (email, webinars, sales force calls) performance and content effectiveness. You will lead the implementation of the digital analytics programs, including development and delivery of key performance metrics, dashboards, CRM data analysis, multivariate analyses and A/B testing. You proactively identify opportunities and develop advanced analytics methods aligned with and guided by business unit priorities through seeking out industry trends, researching advanced methods and best practices, assessing available data sources, and evaluating external benchmarks for competitive value.
- Perform regular and ad hoc analyses of digital channels and field force activities
- Initiate and guide quantitative analyses to inform strategic decisions, and liaise using advanced analytics where appropriate to analyze complex cross-source commercial performance drivers
- Manage KPI dashboard tool and recommend changes to improve relevancy, utility, and functionality
- Seek to understand business unit strategies and determine appropriate analytic solutions and more efficient customer focus.
- Perform or guide analytical vendors to perform customer segmentation, promotional/marketing mix modeling, response curve development, profitability/ROI analyses and web analytics
- Design or work with vendor to design web site tagging solutions including implementation, QA, and maintenance of site tags
- Drive greater understanding of analytics and efficient use of standard business intelligence tools by improving data visualization and communication for business users
- Partner with colleagues in Market Research, Market Access and Forecasting to ensure appropriate research and analytics insights are integrated into advanced analytics deliverables for a holistic and comprehensive business analysis to influence strategy decisions for the future;
- Work with Digital Excellence team to ensure that digital KPIs are integrated to regular reviews and communicated to the business
- Collaborate and guide team members in our Knowledge Center based in Gurgaon, India, including weekly calls at mutually appropriate times
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
CLOSING DATE: 24th October 2018
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- Master's Degree in Business, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods with significant experience in digital analytics.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to logically structure and solve complex commercial business problems; able to translate data and analysis into business insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written, verbal, and data visualization)
- Working knowledge of global pharmaceutical data sets and experience with cross-border analysis.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- High proficiency in SQL databases and analytical software such as SAS or R.
- Working knowledge of web analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience implementing commercial data assets, writing/creating reporting systems, and deploying business intelligence tools that support dashboard and analytical visualization needs (Qlikview, Tableau and Power BI).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel a plus
- MBA or Advanced Degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods; Pharmaceutical / health sector focus or concentration preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of designing web site tagging solutions including implementation, QA, and maintenance of site tags
- Data analysis and sourcing skills: ability to acquire, integrate and structure complex data sets from various database/data sources into file types appropriate for analysis and reporting.
- Experience in a global role and building strong relationships in stakeholder in multiple countries both virtually and face to face.
ViiV Healthcare is an independent, global specialist HIV company dedicated to delivering innovative new options for the care and treatment of people living with HIV/AIDS. HIV presents a serious global challenge. At ViiV Healthcare we are using our commitment, expertise and passion to help meet this challenge by dedicating ourselves to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.