Consultant - Manager Enterprise Agility – Business of Tech Financial Services, Technology Strategy
4 days left
- Contract Type
Consultant - Manager Enterprise Agility – Business of Tech Financial Services, Technology Strategy, Open to flexibility
Technology is driving innovation and disruption across financial services. Technologies such as #Blockchain, #cryptocurrencies, open banking APIs, robo-advisors and next-generation payments are reshaping the future models of banking and insurance businesses. Our Technology consulting team is at the heart of these exciting transformations. We have a growing, diverse practice working across the UK and Europe on imagining, designing and delivering the future. The breadth and depth of our capabilities enable us to be both trusted strategic advisors and implementation partners to our clients.
Our Business of Tech Financial Services capability is the home to people with the skills and experience to work across the full lifecycle of technology led #transformations combined with a depth of knowledge across the banking, insurance, capital markets and investment management sectors. We are looking for people to join our team to help our clients with #Enterprise Agility - Transforming our client’s #Operating Model to promote flexibility and scalability in a world of rapid change. Helping them to adopt, embed and operate #Agile and #DevOps practices.
As Consultant to Manager, you will be part of a management consulting and technology delivery team where you will have responsibilities for:
- Redesigning client’s Technology and broader Enterprise to utilise service and product design, publication, and management effectively and efficiently
- Guiding clients to embrace new ways of working for new technologies, such as #Cloud and #APIs, whilst maintaining the required rigor and contracts for regulated environments
- Helping create an enterprise #agile transformation programme that includes the change required to deliver value and speed in an organisation
- Applying modern software development approaches, such as Agile and #DevOps, with our clients on large technology transformations
For Manager grade, you must have:
- Experience of managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Your professional experience
- We are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate skills and experience in some of the following:
- Understanding of micro services, APIs, #Enterprise Architecture or #Cloud technologies
- #Agile and/or #DevOps methodologies
- Experience with Build, Operate and Transfer of IT development projects
- Product development and product focused models
- #Agile coaching
- #Business Relationship Management (BRM) skills through transformations
- Experience in enabling cloud environment or #cloud transitions / adaptions in clients
- Experience with large global reorganisations in IT organisations or large technology transformations
- #Agile #Scrum master / Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) qualified
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: London or Regional offices, with some domestic and international travel.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time.
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte, we value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Before your interview, we are open to discussing with you the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. Please ask your recruiter about our agile working choices and feel free to discuss what’s important to you.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 157344