Manager - Investment Capital Analysis
At Scottish Widows, we are looking for a qualified actuary with an understanding of investments and credit risk to work within our Investment Strategy and Execution team. You will provide expert views on capital, investment and risk solutions. Ideal candidates would bring a good understanding of credit risk, the main asset classes and actuarial modelling.
You will have a role that matters, collaborating with your colleagues to develop, enhance or implement risk management strategies, credit analyses, capital methodologies and optimisation strategies using your mathematical and modelling skills. You will utilise your strong analytical capabilities to understand and break down complex problems and will then be able to articulately present the strategic options you have derived.
Our culture in Lloyds Banking Group brings together smart, talented people, from diverse backgrounds, who enjoy a collaborative environment supporting agile working. We offer a competitive package, including bonus, 4% flex cash and a significant pension contribution amongst many other benefits.
So if you are known for your strong analytical and reasoning skills then a role in insurance investment could be your ideal next move and we'd like to hear from you…
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Experience with a range of analytics tools (e.g. spreadsheets, statistical packages).
* Experience of specifying / developing modelling solutions.
* Experience of asset classes/asset data.
* Experience of credit risk / credit analyses.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to understand and break down complex problems presented by insurance/investments.