Part Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Officer:- This well established not for profit membership organisation not far from Central London is looking to recruit a capable Bookkeeper / Accounts Officer to work 15-18 hours a week (eg school hours spread over 3 - 4 days) to report to the CEO and Treasurer / Finance Committee. You will have responsibility for day to day and monthly accounting on Sage including:-
- Purchase ledger, BACs payments and expenses
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations
- Control direct debits, standing orders and credit card
- Reconciling membership income
- Preparing ad hoc invoices
- Various journals and general ledger reconciliations
- Provide payroll information to external bureau
- Claim relief on gift aid
- Monthly report on income and expenditure
- Support the CEO and treasurer with the annual budget and year end.
The successful candidate will be an experienced all round Bookkeeper / Accounts person looking to work part time (15 - 18 hours a week). Good knowledge of Excel and Sage (or QuickBooks or Xero etc) is important. This is an excellent flexible opportunity offering stability, job satisfaction and an extremely friendly working environment.