4 days left
- Contract Type
Part Time Bookkeeper / Accounts Officer:- This well established not for profit membership organisation not far from Central London is looking to recruit a capable Bookkeeper / Accounts Officer to work 15-18 hours a week (eg school hours spread over 3 - 4 days) to report to the CEO and Treasurer / Finance Committee. You will have responsibility for day to day and monthly accounting on Sage including:-
- Purchase ledger, BACs payments and expenses
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations
- Control direct debits, standing orders and credit card
- Reconciling membership income
- Preparing ad hoc invoices
- Various journals and general ledger reconciliations
- Provide payroll information to external bureau
- Claim relief on gift aid
- Monthly report on income and expenditure
- Support the CEO and treasurer with the annual budget and year end.
The successful candidate will be an experienced all round Bookkeeper / Accounts person looking to work part time (15 - 18 hours a week). Good knowledge of Excel and Sage (or QuickBooks or Xero etc) is important. This is an excellent flexible opportunity offering stability, job satisfaction and an extremely friendly working environment.
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly