CRES Programme Manager, full time - open to flexible working
Purpose of the Role
This role is to programme manage the implementation of projects to transform Diageo’s workplace. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic individual with real passion who will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of transforming Diageo’s workplaces, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (HR, IT, Finance, Operations, CRES, Procurement etc.) and external professional advisory teams.
• Responsible for the execution and delivery of workplace transformation projects in line with Diageo’s Global Vision.
• Embed effective change management programme to create energy and momentum behind the change agenda.
• Ensure delivery against project budget, with effective governance and reporting structures.
Manage Team and 3rd Parties
• Lead and co-ordinate the various internal teams, stakeholders and external professional advisors to achieve brilliant execution.
• Leverage internal and external resources to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of project delivery.
Building Outstanding Relationships
• Develop and maintain trusted productive relationships with business stakeholders and with key suppliers
Governance, Performance Measurement & Reporting
• Ensure project delivery in compliance with Diageo standards and policies
• Ensure robust and consistent standards are applied to planning, programme governance, budgeting, performance and reporting.
Capabilities, Skills & Experience:
• Excellent project and change management skills (at least 8 years’ experience of managing large multi-discipline projects). Real Estate project management experience such as fit-out, workplace improvement, relocations and renovations is desirable but not required.
• Degree qualified and ideally hold a project mgmt. qualification (Prince II etc.).
• Experience in and / or a good understanding of Diageo or comparable organisations (e.g. consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals)
• Significant and proven leadership / management experience
• Strong influencing, communication skills and personal impact to gain credibility quickly with senior stakeholders
• Prioritises ruthlessly and demonstrates brilliant execution in all aspects of work.
• Can deal well with ambiguity and is resilient in the face of change.
• Strong literacy and numeracy
• Thrives in a high performance environment
LOCATION FOR THIS ROLE IS FLEXIBLE WITHIN THE UK. THE ROLE IS FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS
Flexibility is key to success in our business. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Please click the apply button below to make your application.