School Finance Officer, Part time 20-25 hours/wk
School Finance Officer, Part time 20-25 hours/wk (flexible working pattern)
Educational Finance Solutions is a company specialising in School Finances. The company have over 20 years of education finance experience within North London, working with Haringey LA.
We are looking to appoint an Exceptional Person with great financial knowledge and interpersonal skills to fill the role of Schools Finance Officer. This post is to facilitate the requirements we need to give our School client base with complete professionalism and outstanding customer service. This unique opportunity requires the applicant to have:-
- Proven Leadership qualities
- The ability to Produce Monthly Management Report
- Conduct and lead meetings regarding Monthly Budgetary Variances
- Support and train Finance concept to Non-Financial Officers
- Excellent IT skills and be highly proficient in the use and development of spreadsheets
- Excellent organisational and strong administrative skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The desire to work in the local community
- A natural ability to communicate with people and value good working relationships
You will be required to travel to schools within North London, giving financial advice and support to School based Finance Officers, business Managers, Head teachers and Governors covering all aspects of financial and budgetary management, including training, Strategic advice and guidance.
At EFS, we especially welcome applicants that are returning back to work after a career break.
You will also be required to assist with team management, ensuring the administrative and supervisory duties are carried out.
The successful applicants will be contacted for an interview within the next two weeks, with a start date for either Dec 18 or Jan 19.
So don’t delay! Submit your CV and covering letter Now! We would love to hear from you!
EFS Ltd is a responsible employer committed to the safeguarding of young people. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.