Part Time Accounts Assistant - 3-4 days per week
KeepCup is the world's first barista-standard reusable coffee cup that has been lauded for its thoughtful design, sound sustainability credentials and for giving momentum to the essential behaviour change from discard to reuse around the world.
All KeepCup employees consistently acting in a manner that promotes an open, honest, supportive and respectful workplace. This includes:
- A value and belief system aligned to sustainable living
- Hardworking, likeable, and honest with a good sense of humour
- Strong attention to detail with exemplary time management skills
- Proactive, adaptable and open to change
We are looking for an experienced Part Time Account Assistant to join our KeepCup team in East London. You will be responsible for the application of all customer payments, reconciliation of customer accounts and daily bank reconciliations. You will process supplier invoices daily, efficiently and accurately.
To be successful you have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent bookkeeping practices and strong administrative skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Communicate effectively to internal and external customers in both a verbal and written form
- A working knowledge of Navision is desirable, but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
Your role will include:
- Processing credit applications
- Downloading bank statements daily
- Reconciliation of bank accounts for EURO and UK currency
- Apply cash receipts and reconcile customer accounts
- Ensure the ledger is up to date with daily transactions
- Daily entry of supplier/vendor invoices, ensuring invoices are correctly coded
- Participate in the overall team and finance function
- Communicate daily with purchasing regarding cost discrepancies and raising credit notes accordingly
Working from our East London office we offer a competitive salary subject to experience, great coffee and the chance to work with a lovely team. We are a business committed to 'doing good' (we are a B Corp) = a stellar opportunity.
The hours of work are part time and generally 3-4 days per week.
Please email your Cover Letter and CV via the application method below.
Apply for Part Time Accounts Assistant - 3-4 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly