Data Integrity Analyst (part-time)
DATA INTEGRITY ANALYST (part-time/home working):
- Growing company Opportunity to work on the largest database of its kind in the world
- If you are passionate about Data and would like to be part of a vibrant Govtech community then this role will be for you
- Very flexible hours (9am – 3pm from home is fine)
- Possibility for reduced hours during school holidays
- Office in Central London (but mostly home working is fine)
- Salary up to £35k FTE (DOE) plus generous holiday allowance
Our client is looking for a database analyst (must have good SQL) that can spend their time sorting out problems and integrity issues in their database.
… is the largest open database of government purchasing in the world. In the last ten years they've grown their business and grown their database; and now have hundreds of millions of lines of data which they need to keep in the best shape possible. They’re a small team with big ambitions.
… you will be responsible for monitoring and managing their ETL process, you will work with their clients, their researchers and the founder to continuously improve their data. You will be expected to propose and implement changes and migrations, so that their data meets the needs of clients and customers.
You will also evaluate and implement external tools (where applicable) to assist data validation and monitor and audit data quality (the majority of which is populated using internally developed systems). You will also have the opportunity to further your knowledge with the Elastic stack and be given the platform and tools you need to develop Elastic skills.
- Experience of using SQL
- Experience of using Excel
- Able to communicate efficiently with customers and our researchers
- A passion and a desire for data accuracy and data analysis
- Logical thinker who is happiest getting to the bottom of knotty data problems
Apply for Data Integrity Analyst (part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly