Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive (Part Time and open to some homeworking)
Do you want to make a major contribution to creating a more sustainable future?
Forum for the Future is a leading global sustainability non-profit. For over 20 years we’ve been working in partnership with business, governments and civil society to accelerate the shift toward a sustainable future. We specialise in addressing critical global challenges by catalysing change in key systems.
We are in an exciting growth phase with expansion in new markets in Asia and the United States.
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active Executive Assistant to support our busy Chief Executive as she leads the organisation through this growth. Through proactive management of her diary and communications and effective administration of our charity governance and senior team meetings you will help Forum for the Future achieve greater sustainability outcomes. This role reports into the Chief Operating Officer and has line management responsibility for two project officers.
This is a job share with an existing job holder. Many responsibilities will be carried out jointly, but each job holder will take the primary lead for specific areas of work.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have significant experience in an Executive (desirable) or Personal Assistant role.
- Be proactive, able to work autonomously without close supervision, and to support a travelling Chief Executive effectively.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and successful experience of prioritising a large and diverse range of tasks and managing complex flows of information.
- Be proficient with paper and electronic information and communication systems. Able to produce high-quality documents and presentations using advanced Word and PowerPoint features and have experience in using spreadsheets and CRM (Salesforce – desirable) databases
- Have high standards of written communication.
- Always be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality, aware of and sensitive to politics and personalities of situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners at all levels Be a self-motivator and a motivator of others, positive, enthusiastic and flexible.
To find out more details about this vacancy please read the job description.
To apply for this role, please send your up-to-date CV and a covering letter via the Apply button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.