Part-time Billings Executive, 20 - 30 hours per week/flexible working pattern
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and ambitious candidate to progress within a busy Finance function in an engineering consultancy business. The successful incumbent will be primarily responsible for all sales invoicing, sales ledger admin and credit control duties.
Reporting into the Financial Accountant this is a permanent part-time position, working between 20 – 30 hours per week, with flexibility regarding working pattern.
- Management of all sales ledger invoicing – timely issuing of invoices, managing debtors
- Identifying and managing queries and liaising with internal/external parties regarding these
- Manage the monthly closure of the sales ledger and ensure that balance sheet accounts are reconciled
- Obtaining back-up documentation required to support the invoices (E.g. expenses)
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase overdue invoices, liaising with contacts when required
- Review and improve debt collection processes
- Liaise with Financial Accountant regarding bad debt provision and potential write offs
- Answering Sales Ledger queries and where appropriate, Finance related queries – internally and externally
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment, in a similar role within a professional services business
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise own work load
- Good verbal and written skills with a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic with a professional manner
- Ability to work within a team and build effective relationships around the business and with external contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
Salary & benefits
- Up to 30K (pro-rated accordingly)
- Basic 34 days’ leave including bank holidays plus further days for 3+ years’ service
- Up to 6% of basic salary as pension contribution (minimum of 3%)
- Private health care (option to extend to spouses and children)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Option to buy or sell up to 6 days of holiday per year
- Funded training and Sponsorship of professional membership
- Group life insurance (4 x salary)
- Free parking (worth approximately £900 per year)
- Additional optional benefits include: discounted gym membership, health screening, dental plan
Please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
Jee is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
For further information regarding our obligations to the protection of your personal data during the application stage, please refer to our website.
Apply for Part-time Billings Executive, 20 - 30 hours per week/flexible working pattern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly