Global Digital Commerce Marketing Manager, Open to flexibility
Global Digital Commerce Marketing Manager, Open to flexibility
Are you looking for a career with purpose? Are you excited and inspired by opportunities that the digital age is presenting to enable us to connect better with our consumers and customers? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Global Digital Commerce Marketing Manager to join our Consumer Healthcare Global Digital Commerce Team in London!
Reporting to the Global Digital Commerce Marketing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver best in class consumer experiences on Digital Commerce platforms by ensuring that we drive findability, improve conversion on key touchpoints and accelerate the performance of our brands. You will be dedicated to supporting all categories, lead markets and agencies to understand the competitive tactics required to improve our brands performance on retailer platforms to drive revenue growth.
You will be directly responsible for leading the deployment and evolution of our internal frameworks that provides strategic direction for our agencies, categories and markets. You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of relevant processes, agencies and budgets. We will look to you to build on existing ideas and develop new ones with creativity, business and technical know-how to deliver against our ambitions and balance stakeholders from markets around the world. Your principle focus is to support accelerated digital commerce sales growth by enabling our teams to leverage GSK Consumer Healthcare marketing tactics more effectively.
- Developing and driving execution of GSK CH's digital commerce marketing frameworks and playbooks based on data-driven insights and industry best practise to deliver best-in-class consumer experiences on retailer platforms.
- Ensuring digital commerce is embedded within the consumer experience journeys for GSK CH brands.
- Partnering with lead markets, categories and agencies to accelerate the implementation of our content optimisation frameworks, ensuring adoption of best-in-class digital commerce content for our brands driving revenue and online share growth.
- Continually identifying, testing and scaling best in class execution across markets and categories as well as understanding industry trends and opportunities in this space and translating those into opportunities for GSK Consumer Healthcare.
- Build excellent partnerships across Digital Commerce, Digital Operations, Tech, Media, support functions, local and global business teams to ensure we implement processes, technologies and ways of working that accelerates the delivery of our Digital Commerce objectives. Seek to operate as a "one team" with our customers at the centre of all activities and incentives.
- Cultivating a network of eCommerce marketing experts that share best practise and operational ways of working.
- Providing regular updates on our progress to internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Identifying, onboarding and governance external agencies that directly support our agenda. The role is also responsible for defining our requirements and implementing end to end solutions with the ability to lead third parties to deliver on behalf of GSK.
- Collaborating with other Digital and Brand teams to identify and deliver joint value opportunities for our customers that supports our overall Commerce strategy and Digital ambition.
We are passionate about what we do and have created an environment where everyone feels valued, is able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. We want people who share our values and believe in our mission. Our investment in training, development and learning opportunities will empower you to be the best you can be, and we'll make sure you have a stimulating and wide-ranging role that will enable you develop your expertise as you create value for us.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE - 22nd November 2018
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- Bachelor's degree in any related subject (Marketing, Business, Economics etc) or other relevant specialisation
- Significant experience of eCommerce &/or Digital Marketing
- Proven track record of driving a digital agenda in an organisation with transformational results.
- Ability to build relationships and manage performance of key partners.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and building capabilities/organisations with very little definition.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
- Able to work in a matrix organisation driving collaboration across functions and stakeholders
- History of working with sales, marketing teams and large customers to drive growth initiatives
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead project teams to achieve outstanding content results
- Demonstrative positive energy to effectively represent internally and externally and drive project management of assets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in healthcare/consumer healthcare industry or with an understanding of regulatory environment in which we operate, would be advantageous.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
GSK Consumer Healthcare combines our strong pharmaceutical capabilities in regulatory, medical, drug manufacturing, and healthcare professional access - doctors, dentists, pharmacists - with best in class fast moving consumer goods capabilities - consumer insight, speed to market, brand focus and the ability to effectively partner with retailers. We call this combination of pharmaceutical and fast moving consumer goods capabilities 'Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare', and believe we are uniquely placed to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.