Knowledge & Learning Curator
This is a new role for an experienced and creative Knowledge and Learning Curator who will be central to the success of Forum’s mission. The post holder will build our organisational capacity to create positive change and ensure we influence wider practice. They will ensure that Forum for the Future is recognised in the civil society field for its excellence at knowledge management and learning.
To succeed in this role you will have relevant experience, be intellectually curious, ambitious for the success of your projects, an excellent relationship builder and team worker as well as methodical and imaginative.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have an understanding of learning and knowledge management processes - and how they work with information management
- You have good research skills - especially related to the field of action research and inquiry
- You are a relationship builder and facilitator of learning
- You have experience of supporting a learning organisation
- You have experience of extracting applicable learning from programmes and projects
- You have graphic design, visualisation and design thinking skills to present and translate learning into useable and actionable knowledge
- You have a varied set of creative communication skills - including advanced digital approaches
To find out more details about this vacancy please read the job description.
We’re particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates who may have experience working within under-represented or under-voiced communities, who would benefit from experience of working with Forum for the Future and who could amplify these benefits back to their community.
To apply for this role, please visit our website.