Communications Assistant (Part Time and open to flexible working)
Our client is a large multi-national in the food services and catering industry. They are looking for someone to join their small but busy Group Communications team in a supporting role. The position sits within the Group Investor Relations & Corporate Affairs.
Scope of Role
Provide support to the Group Communications team, helping to execute the communications strategy for the Group and supporting the Group’s in-country teams with their communications. A professional and positive can-do attitude is very important with the ability to work autonomously. Strong relationship building skills with global internal and external stakeholders essential.
You will report to the Co-Heads of Group Communications. Key internal stakeholders will be other Group functions and country comms teams. Externally you will be working with agencies, suppliers and occasionally the media.
- Global intranet – write and upload content, liaise with section editors, manage mailbox and enquiries
- Writing and editing stories for distribution around the Group
- Senior leadership communications & other announcements
- Group website – update/edit content
- Campaigns – support Comms Manager on global campaigns (eg Stop Food Waste Day)
- Media inbox – manage enquiries received via company website
- Media relations – support country teams when required
- Annual Report – support production of the annual report, including proof reading
- Press releases – support in creation of press releases / announcements.
Required skills and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to liaise with colleagues at all levels, internationally
- A good eye for detail with excellent grammar and proof-reading skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to respond to changing workload requirements
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Computer literate – quick to learn new software packages
- Collaborative working style, able to demonstrate responsive and flexible attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload
- Proactive and willing to learn.
Please apply via the button below with your CV and a covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Communications Assistant (Part Time and open to flexible working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly