Part Time Customer Service Advisor
As a PT Customer Service Advisor, you be working with customers to understand their needs and reviewing applications to ensure that the right outcomes are sought for the customer, whilst continuing to deliver a best in class customer experience (in line with the Company Vision, Mission and Core Values).
- Working with customers to understand their needs and ensure that the right solutions are sought for the right customers
- Delivering a best in class customer experience in line with the Company Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Working within a team environment, building relationships and rapport with both colleagues and customers
- Utilising an automated dialling system to make inbound and outbound calls to maximise communication efficiencies
- Resolving complex queries
- Working and monitoring task queues
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Process customer applications as per the company’s lending policy
- Using credit referencing and industry data to assess customer affordability
- Pro-actively engaging with debtors to ensure timely resolution and informing them of next options/steps
- Negotiating suitable monthly repayment arrangements
- Maintaining customer payment arrangements, including chasing of failed arrangements
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and regulatory bodies and adhering to company policies and procedures
Uncle Buck has been providing online short term cash loans since 2004 and during this time our product offering has evolved to meet our customers’ needs. Our unsecured loans are designed to meet emergency cash flow needs and our aim is to provide a straightforward solution to these needs with a simple online application process and same day loan funding.
Everything we do is shaped by our five values – United, Nurture, Communication, Loyalty and Empowerment – we work together, we value our colleagues and empower our employees with knowledge and the right tools to provide an excellent customer service.
- A highly motivated, energetic and dedicated professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to demonstrate exceptional multitasking skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous administration experience
- Strong team player
You don't need a background in customer service, but you do need a willingness to learn and the ability to respond to customer requests in a way that’s efficient and assertive whilst showing a level of empathy. Most of all, you need to be ready to relate to all sorts of people and provide the information they need. This isn't just about doing your job; it's about doing your best.
What we offer…
- Annual/Quarterly Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 23 days holiday (Pro rata for part time)
- Birthdays off
- Wedding/Civil Partnership Leave
- Perkbox Benefits
- Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Job Title: Permanent
- Hours: Working a minimum 12 hr week: Either working Saturday & Sunday or 1 day at the weekend 9.00am to 6.00pm, or as many evenings as required Mon - Fri from 5:30pm to 9:30pm during the week days.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please apply via the button below with your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.