Financial Services Business Consulting Manager - Flexible Working Considered
- Contract Type
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Helping clients of all shapes and sizes, in financial services advisory we support businesses who make a major contribution to the growth of the economy in the UK and beyond. You’ll provide financial services organisations of many different sizes with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth or navigate complex risks and challenges. You’ll help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
What you’ll be doing:
Our customer-facing teams provide consultancy support to a range of different clients on all aspects of data – from strategic advice through to assurance. We work exclusively in the Financial Services sector and our clients call on us to deliver some of the most innovative projects in data science in the UK. We’re proud of the outstanding work we deliver to our clients and we aim to significantly exceed client expectations on each project we undertake.
Data Science is a core part of our customer-facing work, with previous and current Data Science engagements including:
- Design, build, delivery and operation of Data Science innovation laboratories, including provision of interim specialist resources to help embed the new labs
- Using Data Science to predict claims size for an insurance company
- Optimizing the workforce and allocation of resources for a large retail bank
- Creating ‘bots’ to automate back office functions at an insurance company.
- Using click data to predict online customers who were going to complain before they actually did.
Please click the apply button below for further details and to make an application.