Bookkeeper / Finance Assistant – Part Time
5 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an organised bookkeeping professional with a keen eye for detail to work at our offices in Hanover Square, London.
This role is for an individual looking to work between 14/15 hours per week, or two days. We are flexible in how these hours are split across the week, and there could be scope for the hours to increase in time.
The salary on offer is £28 - £30k FTE, dependent on experience.
- Recording financial transactions for Perwyn Advisors UK Limited
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- VAT return for Perwyn Advisors UK Limited
- Managing Profit and Loss statement and Balance sheet
- Preparing a monthly report for CFO and Managing Partner
- Preparation of Portfolio company invoices
- Appropriately coding all expenses to project deal codes.
- Preparation of deal expense reimbursements
- Preparing all payments for Perwyn Advisors UK Limited
- Management of all bank accounts
- Management of all suppliers and supplier reconciliations
- Recording cash receipts and payments
- Preparing information for auditors
- Reconciliation and coding all credit card items
- Maintenance of Perwyn Advisors UK Limited general ledger
- Companies House updates for Perwyn Advisors UK Limited
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed by CFO
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by CFO.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- Work Experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of Accounting Software – SAP
- Analysing Information.
Perwyn recognises the invaluable amount of skill and experience of candidates that have taken a career break can bring to an organisation. We welcome applications from returners.
How to Apply
If you believe you would be successful in this role, please apply via the button below with your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Bookkeeper / Finance Assistant – Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly