Internal Communications Business Partner, Marketing (Open to flexibility)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Salary: Up to £50k plus bonus and benefits
Flexibility: You will need to be in Canary Wharf 3 days a week, - they will consider 4 days a week & flexible hours
An exciting new opportunity
This is an amazing opportunity to take the next step in your career if you are an internal comms professional with some experience in brand, sponsorship or advertising & marketing.
There is plenty of room to develop in the role and at the company, which offers a lot of long-term career opportunities. You’ll also be part a team that is really making people sit up and notice.
Our client is one of the truly big international brands. They place real focus on effective, creative communications and have a function of around 400 people worldwide dedicated to creating engaging communications for employees and external audiences. They are a leader in Financial Services, based in Canary Wharf, however their communications are more in tune with a global consumer brand.
We’re helping them recruit a Communications Manager who will be responsible for developing internal communications programmes, that support their big Marketing and Sponsorship campaigns.
This is a truly creative campaign team and they are looking for an internal communications specialist.
You’ll need c.5 years’ experience of internal communications with some experience in Marketing so you can activate campaigns internally and ensure employees are aware of the company’s marketing and sponsorship activity.
Responsibilities, key audiences and stakeholders
- Supporting the development and execution of employee communications campaigns
- Provide strategic employee communications so that employees are aware of the Group Marketing activity, including large sponsorship deals and the launch of new products and services
- Supporting the team with the launch of five thought-leadership campaigns each year, from an internal communications angle
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the content developed can be used by customer-facing employees
- Effectively partner with Global Marketing to plan and implement employee communications activities including campaigns for our Brand and internal employee events, town halls, leadership off sites, news and campaigns
- Draft employee communications on behalf of the Group Head of Marketing and the Global Marketing leadership team.
- Work with HSBC’s Communications social media teams to deliver integrated campaigns
- Work collaboratively with communications colleagues globally to ensure local employee communications plans are aligned with regional and global communications strategies.
What experience do you need?
- You’ll have c.5 years’ internal communications experience, ideally working for a large international organisation
- You’ll have a keen interest, in consumer and lifestyle Marketing campaigns
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team and able to manage a number of things at once
- Strong commercial focus; external awareness of market/industry/regulatory issues
- Really good personal impact and presentation
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience working for both consumer and corporate brands.
For further information please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for the role, please do so via the apply button below with your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Internal Communications Business Partner, Marketing (Open to flexibility)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly