Sales and Marketing Executive, part time -18.5 hours per week
As part of ongoing team expansion and to support a recent acquisition, we're looking for a part time Sales and Marketing Executive to join a marketing team of six passionate and committed marketing and sales professionals. The ideal candidate will have a background or interest in education or psychology along with sales and marketing experience. This role could be ideal for anyone from a graduate to a more experienced professional looking for a more flexible working pattern.
This part-time role would be based on agreed core hours to be decided based on the right candidate’s preferences, but on the understanding there is flexibility around the core hours.
Real Group Ltd is a friendly, dynamic, successful and expanding company providing training courses to teachers, school leaders and psychologists, e-learning consultancy and educational psychology services and comprises 6 divisions (Real Training, Real E-Leraning, Real Psychology, Dyslexia Action Training, Dyslexia Guild and Dyslexia Action Shop)
We are committed to making a positive difference to education and the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and the whole team share our values of inclusivity, support and embrace diversity.
Working at Real Group brings many benefits including an annual bonus, family-friendly flexible working hours and a fun and happy environment in which to work. What's more, you will get to work in our brand new riverside office in Greenwich.
As part of the marketing and sales team, you will take on a variety of tasks, from handling customer phone and email enquiries to supporting marketing campaigns across all channels.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable organisational and interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven written and presentation skills, enabling you to share projects and proposals with team members and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and team working skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of customers and colleagues
- Experience working within an education environment is desirable. Many of our clients work in educational institutions.
- Self-motivation to achieve goals using your initiative, responsibility and attention to detail being able to keep within plans and budgets
- A commitment to Real Groups values of inclusivity, collaboration and positivity.
Please see the attached job description below
We will provide you with a professional and interesting place to work. We support our team to undertake professional development and to learn new skills.
To apply directly for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role via the application method below.
Applications are being reviewed upon receipt so please apply promptly if this is of interest.