3 days left
- Contract Type
Sales Administrator - Our client is an established and growing niche Travel consultancy with a strong client base. As part of this growth they are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to work support its sales staff on a part time basis (25 hours a week spread over 5 days). Duties include:
- Handle all customer enquiries related to sales
- Respond and follow up on all client requests post booking - booking extra services like transfers and parking etc.
- Store accurate information relating to Client (profile, preferences) in the system
- Deliver concise and accurate information to Sales Consultant and Client
- Prepare all required internal and external documentation
- Ensure quality control procedures are maintained and continually improved
- Ensure data required for all systems is entered accurately and consistently
- Administrating invoices for clients, ensuring accuracy and content before processing
- Issue tickets and final documentation for customers
- Send final documents and follow up on any queries
To be successful in this role, they are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and self-motivated individual. Strong IT skills are key and travel exposure would be ideal although by no means essential. The position would suit a local part time candidate who is looking to contribute a few hours a day to fit around other priorities.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly