Part time Communications and Relationship Manager - West Sussex
Financial Services, communications, client and people management, West Sussex
Our client within the financial services sector is seeking a Communications and Relationship Manager to join the team. Based in West Sussex, this role will develop engagement and communications with our client's customers and employees.
Within this organisation there is a strong culture of upskilling talent and roles evolve rapidly. They are looking for someone to manage this as well as engage and communicate with customers and deliver messages in a collaborative approach.
• Understand client and customer's sentiment across market segments
• Communicate directly with customers and partners
• Understand, engage and develop the company’s talent and needs
• Develop and communicate company policy through written content, delivering presentations and training
• Organise initiatives and events to build teamwork and collaboration
The Communications and Relationship Manager will sit on the management team and be capable of interacting at all levels within the business and externally. They are looking for an individual with a strong corporate or business background and professional work ethic. Candidates may come from a communications background (or PR/marketing, possibly HR Consulting) and have experience of managing teams, customer relations, or possibly running their own businesses. He/she must possess critical thinking in understanding people, motivation and the power of communication. He/she will have strong social media skills and be adventurous to try new methods of communication. A high level of enthusiasm is important and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
There is scope for this role to develop in a number of directions dependent on the successful candidate's skill set.
The organization positively promotes a good work/life balance.
- Flexibility – 3-4 days a week
- Salary – up to £50K FTE
- Location – West Sussex
- Recruiter – Elspeth Peters