Account Manager / Relationship Manager (Open to flexible working)
Join a successful team with client retention second to none.
What we are proud of
- Our client focus is the UK higher education and further education sectors, with us covering around 80% of the UK higher education sector alone
- Our client retention levels over the last 15 years are astounding
- Our business model is built strongly on recurring revenue
- Our happiness score is 8.4/10.
Who we are
WPM Education are payment acceptance specialists, and have been working with the higher and further education sectors since 2001, helping them to transform the way they accept payments and providing them with a Payment Platform through which all their incoming online payments can be routed. There is huge growth potential within the UK higher education, further education, independent schools and in related sectors, and we are focused on adding value to existing clients and meeting the needs of prospective clients.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our collaborative Business Development Team, with the unique opportunity to provide an innovative and strategically focused account management service. Our approach allows us to develop a deep understanding of our clients and build rapport and trust. Our aim is not to be seen as a supplier, but as a trusted partner who has the client’s best interests at heart.
At a high level, responsibilities will include;
- Safeguarding and building revenues within your client base
- Regular, proactive engagement with key influencers and decision makers
- Developing strategic account plans that reflect drivers, barriers and opportunities
- Realistic tracking of leads/opportunities
- Consistently supporting clients to develop their own Payment Acceptance Strategy.
Technically, knowledge of SaaS/Software Account Management is the best fit, but not essential. This experienced role will involve spending time at our West Sussex office (1 day a week or 2 days a fortnight), and planned client travel.
We offer a great place to work; inspiring our people to be the best they can be. We want our people to enjoy the variety in their work and to feel driven to improve, whilst also thriving in a strong team culture.
Our benefits include:
- A genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink.
What our clients say
“Our Account Manager helped us to develop a detailed understanding of our future needs, as well as developing a clearer view of what we want our payments outcomes to be and how to achieve them”
“It’s more than a system, it’s part of our engagement with our students and other fee payers”
WPM Education also recognises the invaluable amount of skill and experience of candidates that have taken a career break can bring to an organisation. We welcome applications from returners.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming part of the WPM Education Team, please apply via the button below with your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.