Global Digital Marketing Operations Manager, Open to flexibility
Global Digital Marketing Operations Manager, Open to flexibility
Are you looking for a highly impactful Global Digital Marketing Operations Manager role that allows you to engage senior stakeholders while driving key high impact global projects ? Do you want to be a part of a team driving digital transformation in a truly global role where you could have a real impact on shaping ways of working? We are expanding our team and as a result we have 4 opportunities for Global Digital Marketing Operations Managers to join our team in London!
As the Global Digital Marketing Operations Manager, you will add capacity to our production team to strengthen the management of the global production model across its various services (web, assets, e commerce, coordination services) adding more focus to business engagement to deliver an optimal experience to the brand teams and deliver against strategic business objectives. You will be responsible for running the business facing activities alongside the Global Digital Operations Lead but also providing strong support around operational aspects as well as on shaping the strategic direction of the model.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Overall model ownership and management to ensure the delivery of the strategic goals of the model: quality, cost, speed to market.
- Process ownership: management of processes involved into production to ensure the optimal execution. This involves processes owned like web and assets delivery and related processes we don't own like copy approval but that contribute significantly to the overall operating model and its performance.
- Business engagement: change management, training, issue resolution, best practice sharing, communications, monitoring,
- Model and partners performance management: drive the measurement of key performance metrics like adoption, efficiencies, stakeholders satisfaction scores, time to market, web code quality, web page load time, content adaptation rates in markets and manage resulting requirements / action plans.
- Test and learn on innovation: ensuring the latest market innovations are identified and when applicable tested in our model with the objective of them becoming part of the standard model capabilities like new formats e.g Instagram stories, React web technology, programmatic content.....
- Support governance: organisation of quarterly business reviews involving production partners and internal senior management
- Help shaping the future strategic plans of our production model, with, as a key focus to leverage synergies between TV, digital and new channels like programmatic content to define the future model and the strategic roadmap to implement it.
We are passionate about what we do and have created an environment where everyone feels valued, is able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. We want people who share our values and believe in our mission. Our investment in training, development and learning opportunities will empower you to be the best you can be, and we'll make sure you have a stimulating and wide-ranging role that will enable you develop your expertise as you create value for us.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE - 9th December 2018
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Significant digital marketing and marketing platform experience
- Experience working in a matrix environment and with all levels of an organisation.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Post Graduate Degree
- Experience overseeing the end-to-end development process of digital marketing content, preferably different content types (ie website, banner ads, emails, etc.)
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics and establishing performance metrics
- Agency Management experience highly desirable
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
GSK Consumer Healthcare combines our strong pharmaceutical capabilities in regulatory, medical, drug manufacturing, and healthcare professional access - doctors, dentists, pharmacists - with best in class fast moving consumer goods capabilities - consumer insight, speed to market, brand focus and the ability to effectively partner with retailers. We call this combination of pharmaceutical and fast moving consumer goods capabilities 'Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare', and believe we are uniquely placed to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.