Marketing & Communications Executive, full time open to flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team at EY, helping the business to win in the marketplace through creating deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and consistent reputation building.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing and communications executive to join the 120 strong EY BMC team. With a fresh and innovative brand, EY offers an ideal opportunity for creative and passionate marketers to deliver campaigns and activity that help us create stronger connections with our clients and a build a distinctive presence in the market.
We are looking for someone to join our brand team to deliver creative marketing and communications plans, primarily for our Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) programme. Our EOY programme supports, connects and celebrates the UK’s leading entrepreneurs and remains one of the key assets in attracting new clients.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Working with the business at a national and regional level, this role will cover
- Delivery of marketing plans to raise awareness of the EOY programme internally and externally
- Execution of programme communications including social media and web site
- Production of all programme collateral and supporting materials
- Working with the EOY central programme manager and major events team to ensure delivery of a first class events programme
- Delivery of an EOY Alumni programme, including events and communications
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Proven marketing skills that support integrated campaigns and communication activities, including strong digital marketing skils
- High level of creativity and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and key stakeholder groups
- Managing performance: ability to track/monitor project process against plan
- Ability to deliver on time and to budget
- Developing key brand and risk compliance strategies
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
- Proven experience managing marketing and communications for corporate programmes
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong team player/collaborator attributes
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Project management skills with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- An enthusiastic, can do approach
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- The ability to work well unsupervised and use initiative where required
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
What we look for:
You will be an experienced executive with a passion for creativity and communications as well as exceptional organisational skills. You will work closely across the business, building strong and effective relationships, working to tight time frames and delivering an exceptional client experience.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.