Junior Change Manager (Full Time for one month, moving to Part Time)
We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience planning and managing a change project in a medium size organisation. The successful candidate will work directly with internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the change is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that each region is delivering required change on time as planned. He or she will coordinate with other Delivery Partners and delivery centres to ensure all aspects of each project are managed and delivered on time. We are looking for a dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. We Require an individual from the beginning stages through to completion of the project.
The job will require an initial period in December to collect all requirements and dependencies and compile an initial timeline to present to the executive team with recommendations on how to meet the challenging timeline. A second contract starting January to manage the project timelines on a part-time basis.
Project Manager responsibilities
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed briefs, clarify specific requirements of each department for the project and agree change objectives
- Compile detailed project plan based on the collected input and highlight dependencies, bottlenecks and risks to the timeline to the executive team; recommend way forward to successfully meet deadline
- Organise the stakeholder’s deliverables on project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Report to executive team on progress against timeline, risks and mitigations in place to meet commitment
- Meet time objectives and make adjustments to project based on new information
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with delivery partners as well as other staff members
- 3 years’ experience in project management
- Experience with change management projects
- PMI Certification
- Advanced organisational, time and task management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and project
- Excellent partner-facing and stakeholder communication/negotiation skills
Contract and Flexibility
This is a FTC of 6 months ending in April 2019. Due to our business need, the job will start as full time in December, but move to a part time basis from January to April 2019.
In relation to Part Time, we envisage this will be 2/3 days be week and we are also open to some homeworking.
How to Apply
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, please apply via the button below with your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.