The Money House Project Administrator, Part time 2.5 days/wk
The Money House Project Administrator, Part time 2.5 days/wk (Monday morning essential)
MyBnk are an award-winning UK education charity, specialising in creating and delivering high impact financial and enterprise education programmes for 7-25 year olds. Our mission is to empower young people to take charge of their futures by bringing money to life. Our vision is a financially capable and enterprising generation.
Project Management Support
- Arrange and service meetings with internal and external stakeholders including steering group meetings and taking minutes.
- Project administration, including, correspondence and minutes
- Support TMH Project Manager to compile and submit monthly and quarterly data.
- Support project communication activities including supported planned events
- Act as a point of contact for TMH project ensuring any requests, queries and problems are resolved in a manner that improves overall customer satisfaction/experience
- Contact all service users in a systematic way to ensure that expected numbers attend TMH
- Provide a responsive, excellent, customer focused and efficient front line/telephone/e-mail service to all customers, internally and externally
- Proactively communicate, negotiate and work with colleagues and stakeholders to meet project objectives
- Manage incoming referrals to TMH from referring partners including registering service user details on Salesforce, handing over to TMH staff, and maintaining associated monitoring systems
- Provide general administrative support to TMH Project Manager as required in the execution of their duties.
- Collating data that can be used for reporting purposes by the TMH Project Manager
- Support TMH with generating standard letters, mail outs and responding to information requests as directed by TMH Project Manager
Please send a CV and covering letter via the application method below by 17th December 2018.