Online Retail and Customer Service Assistant, part time - 20 hours per week
We are seeking a part time, flexible Retail and Customer Service Assistant to join and support our small team with our recently launched new online store for organic and natural products.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Implementation of detailed stock control system and control of all stock levels
- Production of regular accurate stock control reports for weekly/monthly sales and purchases (using our accounting and stock controls database)
- Fulfilment of stock replenishment orders
- Ensuring ordered items are accurately picked, based on quantity and quality requirements and packaged for despatch
- Customer Satisfaction calls and communication
- Implementation of Quality check
- Management of retail online accounts (Amazon, eBay and physical store stock/promotions)
- Research and Diarise suitable upcoming marketing events.
- Project management of various events to promote the brand (shows, markets, festivals, etc)
- Liaise with various external organisations regarding promotions
- Product writes ups and update website with new products or offers
- Publish regular blogs and social medial updates/offers
- Research and implement new opportunities to promote the brand and raise brand awareness
- To be a Brand Ambassador
- To fit with the charity’s core values : Trust, Honesty, Care, Innovation and Integrity.
- Energetic, dedicated and responsible with high level of self-motivation and exemplary attention to details
- Proactive and possessing a hands-on approach to the work assigned
- IT literacy and confidence in using/willingness to learn how to use new reporting systems
- Experience with Photoshop and Shopify (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent organisational skills as this role is fast-paced
- Ability to work well under pressure and to follow strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in an independent, resourceful and self-confident manner as well as within a team
- Previous retail experience / product knowledge is an advantage
Please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role via the application method below.
Hours : Part Time – 20 hours spread over 5 days (Hours to be discussed as some flexibility is available. Some event work required).
Salary : 21,000k annual salary (FT) – equivalent of £11,200
Location : Central London