Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, EMEA (Open to flexible working)
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For our offices in London, we are currently looking for a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, EMEA. The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator EMEA, supports internal communications initiatives (intranet/SharePoint, e-newsletters, etc), develops and maintains a (regional) social media program, and provides administrative support for the EMEA marketing team, including the production of monthly tracking and results reports.
Internal Communications and Intranet/Sharepoint:
- Creation and maintenance of Marketing intranet pages & content on Sharepoint, including Campaign/Go-to-Market pages by Business Vertical, branded material and templates, etc.
- Maintenance of online marketing calendar.
- Admin and maintenance of relevant EMEA internal communication intranet pages, e.g. upload of townhall slides and recordings as well as communication emails into relevant libraries, etc.
- Collating, editing, and drafting regional contribution to WKFS Connect e-newsletter, FRC|Connect e-newsletter, Quarterly Sales Wins newsletter, EMEA Marketing Monthly newsletter, etc. Member of Editorial Board for WKFS Connect content.
- Provide support in the preparation and hosting of quarterly townhall and EMEA management communication webcasts.
Marketing Processes & Results Reporting
- Collation of FRC EMEA marketing statistics and reports.
- Updating marketing MS Project plans with relevant information and/or changes for area of responsibility.
- Developing and executing the social media strategy for FRC EMEA, ensuring it aligns with corporate social media activities.
- Working with the wider FRC EMEA marketing team and ensure social media initiatives are supporting and integrated with wider lead generation activity.
- In collaboration with product and field marketing develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Engaging with external contacts (e.g. customers & prospects) through the use of social media.
- Keeping up-to-date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximizing followers on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Guidebook, etc.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate ROI on the various platforms.
- Holding internal workshops to explain importance and use of social media for marketing & sales.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Assisting with the administration of projects as and when required.
- Provide support in the run-up and execution of major events, e.g. at annual Client Conference.
- Contribute to administrative activities for wider FRC EMEA Marketing team.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- One or two years of relevant marketing & communications experience, preferably including high tech industry or financial services.
- Strong writing, communications and organizational skills and time management.
- Good communication skills
- Interacts with clients and external contacts through social media or at events.
- Experience with social media initiatives in B2B environment.
- Knowledge of EveryoneSocial.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Good understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization techniques and how social media can impact these.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like Eloqua and Salesforce CRM systems, direct marketing and demand generation program development are an advantage.
- Basic project management skills.
- Fluency in English, written and oral. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Personality/ Personal traits
- Company and customer loyalty
- Passionate and results-driven
- Customer minded with god communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Willingness to travel across EMEA region
We offer you a position in a team-based, international, leading financial organization. Within Wolters Kluwer, you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects, interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Interested? Please apply via the button below with your CV and a covering message.
Apply for Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, EMEA (Open to flexible working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly