Part time Test & Quality Lead, Job Share, London
Our client is a diverse financial services organisation, they have an excellent part-time opportunity to join them on a part-time basis as a Test & Quality Lead.
They are currently implementing a new generation system and this senior technical role will have the accountability for the delivery of all testing and quality services which includes: manual, automation and performance testing and QA.
This person will have extensive experience of:
• Software testing covering the complete project life-cycle, in a structured environment (both iterative/agile and waterfall).
• A range of software testing types including functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT and OAT.
• Leading software testing, including where both internal and 3rd parties are involved.
• Planning and the ability to re-plan based on changing circumstances.
• Agile and Waterfall development project life-cycles.
• Risk analysis and Risk Based Software testing.
• Exploratory software testing and techniques.
• Automated software testing tools such as QTP, Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, Silk Test or Microsoft tools.
• Software testing complex user interfaces and GUI applications.
• Defect management and test management tools.
• Experience of Quality Assurance.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Degree in Computer Sciences
• ISTQB Advanced Test Management
• Experience of performance testing and performance testing tools.
• Experience of software testing web based applications.
• Knowledge of Test Data provisioning and Management.
• Knowledge of databases (e.g. tables, constraints, Structured Query Language).
Salary: to £70,000 FTE basic plus up to 10% bonus and extensive benefits package (non contributory pension scheme, 7% flexible benefits allowance, private medical and income protection insurance, 25 days annual leave with option to buy up to 13 additional days, plus others).
Location: City of London
Flexibility: 3 days a week Job Share
Recruiter contact: Linda Baldwin