Relationship Executive, Part time 3 days/wk
At comparethemarket.com we are looking for someone to work for 3 days per week, ideally Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to support our Relationship Management team. As a Relationship Executive you are crucial to the growth of our commercial priorities and objectives by supporting the Commercial team and partners in delivering an industry leading and highly professional, accessible and responsive service. We exhibit a relentless mind set in driving exceptional standards to think differently and shake up the markets we’re in to benefit our customers.
You’ll be managing relationships with our partners on an ad hoc basis and contribute to partner meetings to understand their requirements and ensure that the production of accurate performance packs and minutes are actioned. You will play deputy to the Relationship Managers in their absence and support them on the non-commercial, non-contractual requirements.
Your day to day involvement is all about assisting in the delivery of comparethemarket.com’s commercial priorities and objectives reviewing their conversion; growth; contractual terms and always being aware of TCF. Accuracy and timely delivery is key to this role in order to deliver excellent reporting to our partners and provide efficient and effective work streams to our partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in relationship management, stretching themselves into understanding the performance of our business as well as managing the priorities of our partners. The Commercial team is one of great team spirit and delivery where your will be challenged at all times.
What will it take to be successful as a Relationship Executive?
- Experience within the insurance industry combined with good commercial awareness
- Someone who can build strong relationships
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Able to deliver clear messages to our internal and external teams and ensuring that you have a “customer first” mentality
- Great team spirit
- Consistency and resilience, with the ability to bounce back after setbacks
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! comparethemarket.com has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we’ve been expanding rapidly since starting in 2006. We are encouraged to explore different parts of the business through a variety of projects, teams and products… There are no barriers! Everyone has a voice and everybody has can make an impact that touches thousands of customers. At comparethemarket.com we are all about making life ‘simples’.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including comparethemarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
- AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
- CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
- AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
- UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.