Team Assistant/Administrator - Fixed Term Contract, Flexible Working Considered
The team in Bristol specialise in personal insolvency and compulsory liquidations. We carry out compliance and statutory functions on behalf of the fraud investigation teams as well as managing our own case portfolio.
As support for the bankruptcy team, the role will be involved in new case set up and supportive administrative tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in insolvency procedures and develop an office-based skill set. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiate take-on processes using in-house system
- Prepare initial letters using templates on IPS
- Filing electronic file reviews
- Posting reports on portal and sending circulars to creditors
- Booking travel, courses and other events
- Managing paper filing and storage facility
- Keep job and people managers advised on progress and promptly inform they of any problems or difficulties
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
Who we're looking for:
- You’ll be self-motivated, organised and efficient
- You’ll have good Microsoft Office and computer skills
- You’ll be interested in working for a professional service firm
- You’ll be looking to develop your communicate and office environment experience
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click apply for further details