Sales Job - Job Share Role - 3 Days - Manchester
Category Management Team Lead - Job Share Role -3 Days
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS - It's no secret… Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for highly motivated and talented people who would like to grow with us and make the difference in our business.
Lead our team in this Job Share opportunity and you will be managing and developing the long term category strategy and executing short term category objectives across the UK customer landscape for a category leading business unit.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Lead the Category Management process, working cross functionally across customer and category teams to increase category sales and achieve Kellogg customer business targets (Distribution / Value Sales / Display).
- Working with relevant insight agencies to create, deploy and execute insight led category strategies to grow Category and Kellogg's which are customer relevant.
- Lead and develop a team of category managers to create a results driven, passionate culture embracing our ethos of being Bold, Connected and being Curious.
- Lead and execute differentiated channel strategies focused on mission and occassion relevant ranging, segmentation, flow, brand blocking and multi location product sitings.
- Lead internal and external category reporting to drive business action with a specific focus on sales fundamentals - distribution, display, price, mix.
- Provide customer feedback into Kellogg's innovation process resulting in better delivery and execution of NPD to market. Aid in the development of customer specific sell in stories, working in collaboration with Kelloggs Commercial Strategy team.
- Manage and lead the category range portfolio within customers to drive category and Kellogg's sales with specific targets on NPD and Hero sku distribution and tail management.
- Identify and own the customer contact matrix and develop best in class category relationships across the team to unlock category growth opportunities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- FMCG Category Management experience, customer facing with experience of Top 4 multinationals
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to translate data into insight
- Excellent communication, presentation & influencing skills with a proven record of delivery
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.