COO / Head of Delivery - Central London, Open to flexible working
Technology, operations, COO, Central London
Our client is a technology SME based in Central London. They are seeking a COO/Head of Delivery to join the team reporting into the Directors.
The COO will be responsible for all client facing departments within the business including maintaining the quality of their technology implementation and delivery of consulting services.
The COO will be responsible for building the processes, systems and growing the delivery teams to enable our client to scale the number of projects and customers utilising the companies SaaS technology.
- Provide project management governance guidance, oversee the implementation of client delivery.
- Continuously improve and develop our client’s suite of training, tools, and techniques to assist in the delivery of the portfolio.
- Input into the development of the technology platform and business operations infrastructure to optimise project delivery at scale.
- Define operational KPIs to benchmark and report to the internal management team on operational performance.
- Oversee the creation of up-to-date project status reports to executive management (covering delivery plans, expenditure and quality assurance).
- Maintain a continuous improvement framework.
Person skills and experience:
- Experience of operating in complex or fast-moving environments e.g. working across multiple territories and/or rapidly growing team heads. Or experience in a start up environment.
- Proven leader of project teams and expertise across all aspects of project governance, from inception to delivery and handover.
- Experience of implementing technology as an external supplier.
- Proven organisational level planning experience and skills.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Macros & VBA.
- Proven ability to anticipate resourcing needs using all datapoints available from the business e.g. Sales pipeline, delivery model, existing and proposed project demands.
- Experience liaising with senior business stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience of delivering consulting projects or leading consultancy teams.
- Excellent communication skills both in presentation and written form including the ability to deal with demanding clients and board members; strong verbal and written English essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time.
Candidates must be available immediately / at very short notice.
- Flexibility – 4-5 days with flex on hours
- Location – Central London
- Salary – up to £110K FTE
- Recruiter – Elspeth Peters