OPA Analyst, Open to flexibility
OPA Analyst, Open to flexibility
As the O&PA Analyst, you will work in partnership with the business-aligned CoE teams / local HRBLs / local management to help identify, analyse and communicate critical workforce data that helps provide fresh insight on identified business issues.
The preferred location for this role is Brentford, London however we encourage applicants from RTP, USA to apply as well.
- Consult with key stakeholders in HR and the business to effectively diagnose O&PA requirements and ensure that appropriate workforce data and insights are leveraged, in order to improve decision-making
- Help translate complex data and use appropriate analytical methods and approaches to extract relevant workforce data from systems and translate that data into meaningful insights for HR partners and business leaders to enhance business outcomes
- Be the main point of contact for core workforce data & analytics processes and projects across the enterprise e.g. strategic workforce planning
- Develop proactive insights from workforce data such as Surveys and 360 feedback, as well as other sources of internal and external data, to help shape the HR agenda in the business
- Contribute to / lead specific analytical projects as required in support of the overall O&PA enterprise-wide team goals and objectives
- Protect the privacy and security of personal data and ensure all data analysis is performed to highest quality and ethical standards
- Contribute to efforts to help with the development of a data-driven culture across all GSK HR professionals
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 15th January to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Proven ability to lead the diagnosis, design and delivery of effective analytical projects that produce actionable insights
- Good understanding and experience of analysing complex data sets using relevant analytical approaches (data science, statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, etc.)
- Strong analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data, evaluate data and make recommendations based on data and market trends
- Critical thinking skills in formulating hypotheses, selecting appropriate design and methodology, and interpreting results
- Experience with / understanding of the analysis of workforce related data and the associated controls and protections that are required
- Understanding of the core principles of effective HR management practices and processes
- See above
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK's vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive On Target Bonus
- 26-days paid holiday
- Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
- GSK Pension
- Share & Save Schemes
- Total Reward Discounts
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.