Customer Services Adviser - Part Time
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) is the independent regulatory body of the Law Society in England and Wales. It regulates solicitors, firms and other individuals. The Contact Centre team is the first point of contact for all the SRA's customers; including solicitors, students and members of the public.
During our busiest time, you can expect to take 70 calls per day (inbound), as well as making outbound calls and responding to emails and letters. If you are passionate about customer service and thrive in a fast paced, challenging yet rewarding environment and have a natural aptitude for explaining complex information easily, we would love to hear from you.
The Contact Centre is currently recruiting some full-time permanent and some full-time fixed term contract Customer Service Advisers (we also have 1 part time role - 17.5 hours a week).
We are looking for confident, customer focused, and IT literate individuals with a strong customer service background. You do not need to have previous Contact Centre experience or a background in law to apply. What we are looking for are very motivated and customer focused team members.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to at least GCSE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Experience of working in a customer service environment (office based or contact centre)
- Ability to build rapport, deliver empathy and explain complex information (essential)
- Ability to work flexibly in a changing environment, make quick decisions and manage your own workload (essential)
- Experience of phone-based customer service work (desirable)
- Confident IT skills using Microsoft applications and customer information systems (essential).
We offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package, a friendly working environment in a great City Centre location, and opportunity to develop your career in a well-recognised, dynamic and professional organisation. There are lots of training and progression opportunities to develop you in your roles.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 23 January.
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to an assessment day which will be held on Wednesday 30 January, Thursday 31 January or Friday 1 February. The assessment process will include: a competency-based interview, telephone role plays, email creation test and a spelling test.
The starting date for the role will be Monday 25 February 2019.
To apply for this role, please click on the apply button and complete our online application process; including both a CV and cover letter clearly highlighting how you meet the required knowledge, skills and experience set out in the job profile and why you want to apply for a role in our Contact Centre. This process is best done via a PC or laptop.