Survey Measurement Analyst (Open to Flexible Working)
As the O&PA Surveys and Measures Analyst will be an evolved role within the O&PA team that will focus on helping to ensure that GSK is extracting the greatest amount of value from the data flowing from all the global measurement processes (e.g. the GSK Survey, one80 feedback, 360 feedback, and HPT diagnostic), as well as offering broader expertise to assist with the evaluation of Learning data and ROI analysis.
- Support the design and continuous improvement of GSK's core global organisation, team and individual measurement processes
- Lead specific analytical / research projects focussed on global measurement data and design & deliver specific studies using various statistical / analytical techniques to produce valuable insights for key stakeholders in HR and the business
- Help translate complex data into understandable and usable insights for HR partners and business leaders to enhance business outcomes
- Ensure the data generated from measurement and evaluation methods and processes is used effectively by others both inside the OPA team as well as others across HR and the business
- Be an active member of the global Organisation & People Analytics team to help further evolve and deliver the 2020 people analytics strategy and roadmap for GSK, ensuring that GSK's global HR organisation collectively benefits from the use of workforce data and analytics to aid of the business strategy
- Contribute to efforts to help with the development of a data-driven culture across all GSK HR professionals
- Protect the privacy and security of personal data and ensure all data analysis is performed to highest quality and ethical standards.
- Experience and expertise in the field of organisational, team and individual level measurements processes i.e. employee surveys, team diagnostics, and 360 degree / upward feedback
- Expertise / experience in one or more of the following areas: data science, computer science, data analysis, organizational research, economics, industrial/occupational psychology, mathematics, statistics, Human Resource Management, organizational consulting, or related subject
- Proven ability to lead the diagnosis, design and delivery of effective analytical projects that produce actionable insights for the business
- Very good understanding and experience of leading the analysis of complex data sets using relevant analytical approaches (data science, statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, etc.)
- Experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding environments and with a need to multi-task and deal with ambiguity.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 21st January to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.